Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nook Version on the Horizon


After some further research, I discovered that I can publish a Nook edition of BASEMENT SONGS without any additional costs. This is great news for any of you readers who prefer the Barnes and Noble ereader over the Kindle. If all goes well the Nook edition should be available next week. Same price as the Kindle edition.

In other news, 6-8 weeks from now the BASEMENT SONGS paperback will be listed on Amazon, as well. Pretty slick, huh? In the meantime, Lulu is still the place to find the physical book.

One of my friends inquired which edition of the book makes more money for the CF Foundation. If anyone else is curious, the paperback has a slightly higher profit margin. The added bonus is that book looks amazing. I don't want to give anything away, but the first and last pages tie into the cover.

All right, this song isn't featured in the book, but it was in consideration up until the end. I wrote about it a couple years ago on Popdose as it's one of my favorite Christmas songs. The Popdose top 50 Holiday Songs list is right around the corner and I know it's on the list.

Here are the Waitresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment